Best Selling Air Purifiers For Allergies
The air filters or air purifiers are now becoming necessities among other electronic gadgets. Especially, the metro cities and busy areas often have highly polluted air that can cause allergic reactions in people. If in case, you have asthma or allergy, it is better to choose the best air purifiers for allergies.
Usually, Air purifiers come with filtering techniques and machines that eliminate dangerous molds, mildew spores, and allergens like pollen, virus, bacteria, and even odor. They keep the air inside your home clean and fresh. In general, air purifiers with HEPA filters are the best choice. This air purifier is the most effective gadget in removing any harmful particles from the air. As a result, less air pollution inside the house.
If you are searching for air filters that can offer relief from allergy, it is the right article. In this article, you will find the five best air purifiers for allergies.
5 Best Air Purifiers For Allergies Review
1. LEVOIT CORE 300
- Perfect for Different Individuals' Needs: Customized 4 Replacement 3-stage Filters based on...
- Ozone Free: Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air...
Levoit is one of the best air purifiers for allergies on a budget. It is reasonable, but the performance is excellent and extraordinary. It is a well-praised model in America and has quite an elegant look. The product comes with a sleek and futuristic design and can blend into any house. Additionally, Core 300 also works as an air filter to give an overall performance.
- A nylon pre-filter effectively filters the large airborne particles like dust, molds, pet fur, lint, hair, fibers, etc. It is excellent and allows the purifier to work better.
- Particularly, Levoit Core 300 also comes with an original HEPA filter that can remove small allergens like viruses or pollens, bacteria (as little as 0.3 microns). A user can customize the screen as per their preference. The purifier comes with three options-
- Pet Allergy- It is a mode for those who have allergies from pets
- Mold and bacteria- If you are allergic to molt of bacteria or even viruses, you can set this filter.
- Toxin absorber- The toxin absorber filter comes handy if you live in a place with lots of VOCs. Smoke or airborne chemicals.
- The product also has an activated carbon filter that filters odors of cooking, pet litters, or outdoors. It keeps your indoor air quality fresh and breathable.
- A single Levvoit core 300 can easily cover 291 sq ft and provide constant fresh air.
- It can also filter and remove Ozone with its innovative UV/Ion light and keep secondary pollutants at bay.
- A certified HEPA filter that is capable of filtering particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- You get three different filter modes to get the best air as per your environment and allergy type.
- It comes with a pre-filter
- Levoit Core 300 saves a lot of energy and does not hike your electric bill.
- It is a soundless and noiseless air purifier.
- The air purifier is affordable.
- The manufacturer only offers two years of warranty.
- You may need to change the filter often.
It is a budget-friendly air filter with amazing features. There is a certified HEPA filter, different filtering modes for a better experience. If you are not ready to buy a high end and expensive air purifier, buy this model from Levoit.
2. GERMGIARDIAN AC4300BPTCA
The next entry is the GERMGUARDIAN AC4300BPTCA. Above all, it is also a budget-friendly air purifier for allergies. This product has a certificate from the prestigious California Air Resources Board or CARB to ensure its safety and effectiveness. Germ Guardian is a tower air purifier that now comes with a real HEPA filter for a precise filtration procedure.
- The activated carbon pre-filter can effectively filter more significant allergens and pollutants from the air. It can also remove odors and bad smells and keeps the air fresh and odorless. It is enough to trap any allergen before it reaches the HEPA filter.
- germguardian AC4300BPTCA has a certified and active HEPA filter that can remove nearly 99.7% pollutants. It can remove microscopic particles of size 0.3 microns and other things like pet dander, pollen, mites, etc.
- The product has an odor filter with antimicrobial agents. It prevents any type of mildew, molds, foul smell bacterias, and keeps the environment healthy.
- The UV ray is enough to kill viruses and bacteria like influenza, staph, rhinovirus, etc. Titanium dioxide also decreases the percentage of volatile organic compounds in the air.
- You get a noiseless constant air purification system with the Ultra-quiet mode.
- HEPA filter with Activated Carbon Pre-filter for the proper air purification procedure.
- The product is reasonable and offers excellent service.
- Low sound operation
- Three years of the manufacturers’ warranty
- Excellent aftercare service from the company
- The design is eye-catching and modern
- It is available in two colors, white and black.
- Although the company claims it is a quiet air purifier model, the highest purifying mode can be louder.
- The product does not contain any advanced features.
GERMGUARD AC4300WPT from Guardian Technologies is another entry-level air purifier that effectively purifies the indoor air and maintains the health. It can be the best air purifier for allergies in a low budget. If you are willing to compromise for the high-standard intelligent features, make sure to check it once.
3. HONEYWELL HPA300 TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER
- EXTRA LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – The Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you...
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS & CERTAIN GERMS - This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels + Turbo...
Honeywell HPA300 air purifier is among the actual allergen removers for the pocket-conscious buyers. It justifies its names and comes with all the necessary features to keep allergies at bay. Therefore, if you or your family members suffer from allergies, it can be your ideal air purifier. As per experts, the product offers satisfactory relief for asthma patients. It is one of those tried and tested products deserving a place in the best air purifiers for allergies.
- The HEAP filter inside the Honeywell air purifier works pretty well. It can easily remove airborne microscopic allergens, pollutants, and other harmful particles. Hence, you get 99.7% pure air that will not be allergic to anyone. It also has a special ALLERGEN REMOVER. With this, the purifier can eliminate allergy-causing viruses as small as 0.005 microns. So, no more allergies in your home. The air purifier can also filter danders, molds, mildew, bacteria, dust particles, hair, pet lint, etc.
- Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA air filter also comes with three air purifying modes with a unique Turbo clean mode. You can choose any settings per your requirement and air condition to get pure and fresh air.
- It also has a pre-filter that prevents smokes and harmful glasses from causing asthma and allergic attacks in people.
- The highly potential fan with CADR of 320 Dust/300pollen/300 smoke is powerful. Thus, It can easily offer services like any hi-tech air purifier, and you get total fresh air.
- Lastly, It is enough for covering 465 sq ft area, which is impressive at that price.
- Highly active and certified HEPA filter with an activated carbon
- Potent fan to prevent any pollen or allergen from preventing allergies with Higher CADR and ACH.
- It can remove viruses of a small relay size(0.005 microns).
- Three air filtering mode with a unique Turbo mode
- Finally, the manufacturer provides three years of warranty.
- You need to replace the activated carbon filter after three or four months.
- There is no smart feature.
- It makes a lot of sounds.
In conclusion, if you suffer from asthma or allergies and want to invest in a water purifier, Honeywell is the right choice. In addition, it does not burn your pocket but does its job. So, you get fresh indoor air without any problem.
4. COWAY AP-1512HH
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 /...
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures...
Coway AP-1512HH is a reputed product from South Korea. It often gets the title of the best air purifier for allergies. The purifier comes with all the necessary features to improve the breath quality of the air beside purification.
The four-stage air purification system is enough for filtering dirt, bacteria, and harmful viruses. So, with Coway AP-1512HH, your family will never suffer from any asthma triggers or allergic reactions.
- Coway air purifier comes with an easy-to-clean pre-filter that can easily trap larger particles like hair, pet dander, mold, etc.
- It has a right HEPA filter that effectively eliminates 0.3-micron-sized particles from the air. It has an efficiency of 99.975 and keeps molds, fungi, and viruses away.
- The Vital Ionize trap with Ionic tech is another good inclusion. Coway AP-1512HH can easily trap the smallest airborne particles from escaping and filters them for a full-proof purification procedure.
- Here, the product comes with a Deodorization Filter with activated carbon particles. It can easily remove any pad odor, smoke for crisp and fresh air.
- And, most of all, the purifier does not hamper your night’s sleep. Besides, it has an Eco mode and operates quietly while you are sleeping.
- Excellent performance with a pure HEPA filter, deodorizing filter, and ionic filter for full-proof filtering procedure.
- Coway air purifier has an advanced air purification system to prevent asthma triggers and allergy attacks.
- In addition, the manufacturer offers a three years warranty.
- The top light remains on, and you cannot turn it off.
- The air purifier may not be available all time.
5. AUSTIN AIR HEALTHMATE PLUS (HM450)
- HealthMate Plus Air Purifier (HM450), Color: Black
Firstly, Austin Air Healthmate Plus is one of the best air purifiers for allergies, especially severe and severe allergies. If you get frequent bouts of asthma and allergic attacks that are severe, you need to install this purifier. Most importantly, Austin has been one of the leading air purifiers in the world and continues to offer excellent products.
Their Healthmate plus offers hospitals like air cleaning and purification facilities. Consequently, it is capable of removing any allergen that can trigger life-threatening asthma attacks or allergic attacks. Their innovative four-stage procedure always works and filters air with maximum efficiency.
- The pre-filter can remove larger particles like large dust particles, pet hair, human hair, etc. in the first stage.
- Austin Health Mate also has a medium Particle pre-filter to eliminate pollen, molds, spores, etc. especially.
- The product also comes with 15-lb potassium iodide and activated carbon filter with Zeolite. It can remove volatile organic compounds, benzenes, formaldehyde, gases, smoke, base smells, chemicals.
- The last layer of the four-layer air purification system is the HEPA filter. Austin HM450 uses a Medical grade 60-square ft right HEPA filter. So, you can get high-quality air purification that can prevent your severe allergic attacks.
- Furthermore, this high-quality purifier works with proper efficiency.
- Awe-inspiring fan power with 400 CFM CADR and 5X ACH. It can offer medical-grade purification. So, it is better for those who suffer from severe allergic conditions.
- Robust structure that lasts long
- The machine uses four-stage air filtering techniques with pre-filter, medium particle pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and HEPA filter.
- Five years of the manufacturer’s warranty
- It makes a lot of noise
- The air purifier is devoid of any intelligent and smart features
Lastly, if you have a family member or do you suffer from a severe allergic condition, HM450 is your best choice. It comes with four different stages and medical-grade HEPA filters for effectively filtering the air.
What are the air purifier benefits?
Generally, Air purifiers can offer you fresh air that does not contain any dangerous microbes or foul smell. A lot of people now install air purifiers inside their homes to get rid of allergens. But firstly, you need to know are there any air purifier benefits? Well, there are many benefits. Modern science and researchers have already provided numerous advantages of having an air purifier in your home. For example,
They can remove factors that cause asthma and allergic attacks.
Asthma and allergic attacks can be dangerous. For this, a lot of people suffer from serious health complications from their asthma attacks. Airborne particles like dirt, pet dander, molds, spores, and bad smells can cause asthma and allergy attacks. An air purifier can easily remove these impurities from the air inside your house. So, people who have asthma get relief and suffer from fewer attacks inside their home.
Similarly, many viruses and those particles mentioned above and even some bacteria can cause allergic syndromes. The allergen triggers your body to develop IgE. The IgE triggers those allergic attacks in your body. If you are suffering from constant coughing and wheezing with breathing problems, you may have an allergy. An air purifier can be your best way to get relief. It removes every allergy-causing particle from the air. So, you do not get frequent allergy attacks.
It can prevent lung disease from passive smoking.
Incidentally, smoking is quite harmful to anyone, even passive smoking. Besides, smokes from cigarettes can cause asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, and allergy. Children often develop serious health issues from passive smoking. An air purifier filters the air and removes the harmful cigarette smoke. So, you get fresh air without foul smell and any disease. Similarly, air purifiers can often prevent lung disease related to smoking.
Air purifiers can eliminate harmful gases and fumes.
In brief, if you live in a metro city or near an industrial area, an air purifier is a must-have gadget. Usually, the air in a metropolitan or a town or near industrial complexes is highly polluted. It often contains gases like Ozone, nitrogen dioxide, diesel exhaust, car fumes, etc. An air filter can stop these gases and VOCs from entering your home. Accordingly, you can get fresh air even if you are living in a city.
It can prevent lung cancer, leukemia, or lymphoma.
Volatile organic compounds or VOCs often cause leukemia, lymphoma, or lung cancer. It comes from walls, furnishings—clothes, sprays, auto products, and stored fuels or even during cooking.
Some people often develop allergic reactions like watery eyes: nausea, breathing problems in the presence of VOCs. But, an air purifier: nausea you to prevent any allergic reaction or cancer from VOCs. The highest can filter VOCs with efficiency.
It lowers CO2 levels inside a house.
Usually, Carbon dioxide is present inside the air. But, often, houses with minimum windows and open spaces or plants have higher CO2 levels. It can cause many health problems—an air purifier can control the carbon dioxide level of your interior—atmosphere. So, you get healthy air.
If in case, any of your family members or you have asthma or allergy, an air purifier can be a blessing. As a result, this electronic gadget is capable of removing any possible allergen from the air and keeps it pollutant-free. So, the inside of your home remains fresh and healthy for everyone. Here, we have described to you how a reputed air filter can often offer relief from allergic attacks. Most importantly, it gives you a more robust interior.