Table of Contents
Best Selling Air Purifiers Under $200
No products found.
Air purifiers are the electronic devices used to purify the air. Today, choosing the best Air purifier under $200 is challenging. Moreover, modern air purifiers come up with several filtration stages to remove all impurities. So we came up with the best Air purifiers under $200 with several features.
Choosing the right air purifier is challenging because there is a wide range of purifiers. Therefore, if you are looking for a purifier for your house or office, this article will show you the five best Air purifiers under $200.
5 Best Air Purifiers Under $200 Review
Therefore, we came up with the 5 best air purifiers under $200. It will be easy to choose one by comparing advantages and disadvantages of each air purifier.
1. Levoit Smart WiFi Air purifier
No products found.
This smart air purifier by Levoit is the best air purifier under $200. It comes up with more effectiveness, and easy to use functions. This Air purifier comes up with a combination of high performance and the 3-level filtration system. Therefore, it will quickly remove all the harmful particles from the air.
It comes with a HEPA pre-filter, and an activated carbon filter. These technologies trap odours, allergens, dust, smoke, and pet dander as well. It is designed to save space and to blend into the environment.
This air purifier is very easy to use. All you have to do is install the application on your smartphone and control the device. It is even compatible with ALEXA and Google assistant.
Even when you are out, you can open up the app and set up an on/off schedule as you please. It is one of the best Air purifiers under 200$ you can buy.
- Levoit Smart Wifi Air Purifier works with Alexa and Google Home Assistant. This Purifier works with the stable 2.4GHz network.
- This air purifier comes up with the smart control panel. Use your smartphone to control the air purifier. It comes up with ten advanced features including purifying sessions, direct control, cleaning the air, scheduling air quality display, filter life.
- It cleans a room up to 900 sq.ft in 1 hour, 500 sq ft in 33 minutes, 360 sq ft in 24 minutes at the highest Fan Speed.
- Remove up to 99.97% of harmful dust, germs, pollen, pet dander, mould, and other 0.3 microns allergens through 3-in-1 filtration.
- This air purifier contains a honeycomb activated carbon filter, H13 True HEPA filter, Pre-filter. Purify efficiency is 30% higher and purify speed is 30% faster.
- Levoit Air purifier comes with a cutting edge smart sensor.
- It filters the air with a noise level of 27 dB helping you sleep deeply.
- It is rated by Energy Star to be one of the best Energy-Saving air purifiers. Only have to cost about $12 to $15.
- Thin, vertical case design. Easy to place anywhere.
- Energy-efficient device
- Easy to control. Can control with your smartphone.
- Convenient to use with voice control.
- Become very hot
- Not very portable.
This levoit Air purifier is easy to use and more compatible. It has an auto mode that works independently. It is an excellent Air purifier with good quality filters. This purifier is energy star rated by EPA, so it conserves energy.
2. Medify MA-25 True HEPA Air purifier
If you are looking for a medical-grade best Air purifier under $200. Then Medify MA-25 is the best choice. This model can trap even the smallest harmful particles. Medify Ma-25 Air purifier is a company that creates products for those people who have respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
This purifier consists of a four-level filtering system that comes with H13 True-HEPA technology. It means that it not only traps particles down to 0.3 microns of size but also those that are between 0.3 and 0.1 microns.
Medify air purifier does a great job removing pet dander and smoke odours with its activated charcoal filter. It is smaller than 800 square feet. So it is easy to keep in a big room. The Medify MA-25 is easily adjustable. Moreover, it comes up with a child Lock feature so that no one can mess with the settings. Therefore we did not even mention the auto Mode and Sleep Mode.
- It is the powerful top air purifier on the market with Dual air intakes and two filters.
- Medical Grade H13 Filters 99.9% particle removal and cleans a room up to 1,000 sq ft in one hour, 500 sq ft in 30 minutes, 250 sq ft in 15 minutes.
- Comes up with a tempered glass panel, bevelled edge, 3 fan speeds, 8 hr timer, night mode, and child lock.
- Genuine medify replacement filter is available in the box.
- Particularly effective.
- Easy to place in a room
- Includes an ion generator
- Extra powerful features.
- Not support voice or smartphone.
- Replacement is quite expensive.
Medify is the medical-grade and best Air purifier under $200. It is useful for persons suffering from asthma or any allergy. It is a high-quality purifier and comes up with the modify replacement filters.
3. Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air purifier
No products found.
Hathaspace smart true HEPA is attractive and the best Air purifier under $200. It is easy to store in the house. However, the most important thing about this purifier is that it comes with a range of filters and features that are going to make the air quality better.
We can automatically control the fan speed. It is easy to check the air quality.
You can use the six buttons to use all the features.
Besides the filters, there is a UV Light Sterilizer and an Ionizer. With features such as the Timer and the Auto Mode, it is really up to you how you want to use this device.
This air purifier features an activated carbon filter, Nano-Cold Catalyst Filter, an antibacterial, and a true HEPA filter. At last Hathaspace air purifier is capable of removing many different odours, allergens, spores, smoke, and dust mites.
- This purifier protects from home air pollutants like dust mites, pollen, mould spores, pet dander, pet hair, odours, smoke, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Equipped with five in one air filter system captures particles.
- Hathaspace smart air purifier has helped common allergy symptoms like sneezing, coughing, and irritated eyes.
- This air purifier features a cellular-activated carbon filter that absorbs unpleasant odours, smoke, and gases. It has an anion generator that is separately controlled to target the most stubborn odours like litter boxes, cigarettes, and old homes.
- Hepa air purifier features an automatic air quality sensor system that measures your air quality and adjusts the fan speed. It will display the air quality level (green, yellow, red).
- This model comes up with a 2-year warranty with a smart air purifier with a 4-in-1 true HEPA filter set and remote control.
- It comes up with useful features.
- It is a powerful air purifier that generates very little noise
- User-friendly with only indicators and 6 buttons.
- Full with line filtration technology.
- A plastic smell comes out of it for a couple of days
- They do not send batteries for the remote control.
This hashaspace air purifier is simple and attractive. It is a strong air purifier with useful features.
4. Winix 5500-2 Air purifier
No products found.
Winix comes with useful features that you can find in the most expensive products out there. You can change the fan speed with the auto mode feature.
However, air quality is constantly monitored by a sensor. And you can follow it in real-time by checking the indicator. You can also control it by remote control if you want to control it manually.
This purifier is easy to set and user friendly. You need to change the filters in it only once a year. You can even set the ionizer on, and it will take care of the gases and bacteria in the room. Just be careful because it can generate a harmful amount of ozone if overused.
At last, it is a full-featured and powerful best Air purifier under $200.
- This air purifier captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- It comes up with the washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granules for removal of household odours.
- The plasma wave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odour, allergens, chemical vapours and other pollutants with no harmful ozone.
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air.
- Suitable for every type of room.
- Comes with reusable activated carbon air filter
- Well-designed and well-built
- It makes very little noise.
- Top-notch technology with additional features
- Do not have the option to buy filters for it separately
- Keeping other electronics near it can cause malfunction
Winix 5500 is the best Air purifier under $200 and very sensitive enough to filter small particles. This product comes with an auto mode that is easy to use with an attached washable carbon filter. Winix is suitable for any room.
5. Homelabs true HEPA filter air purifier
No products found.
Homelabs HEPA Air purifier is the best Air purifier under $200. It has a sleek and space-saving design. It consists of a three stage filtration:
- Pre filter
- True HEPA H13 filter
- Activated carbon filter
This Air purifier also includes LED light with several brightness levels.
- This Air purifier utilizes a True HEPA to improve indoor air quality by eliminating unwanted smells from smoke.
- Includes a pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filter, that lasts up to 2100 hours.
- It is portable enough to take anywhere and move easily from room to room.
- Operate at a low noise level lower than 50 decibels to let you sleep peacefully. And also includes night light feature: Press the night light button to turn it on and off, or to choose brightness.
- This Air purifier offers a 1-year warranty and free return.
- Sleek design
- Consists of three stage filtration
- Includes a LED light
- Do not set on carpet
- This device put a stubborn black film
- Need regular cleaning
HomeLabs is the best Air purifier with a sleek design. It is compatible and easy to place. This Air purifier comes up with a three stage filtration. Therefore, it is the portable air purifier that offers a one year warranty and free return.
Best Air purifier buying guide
We all feel that outside air is more polluted than the inside air but it is not true, inside air is more polluted than outside. Since due to the current situation, as all we know that due to COVID-19 we have to stay inside only. So we are in direct contact with harmful indoor air all the time. That puts us at risk for many respiratory diseases.
So using an air purifier in our house, the office is the best solution. But we get confused about buying the best Air purifier. Therefore this article comes up with the best Air purifier buying guide:
Here are the 5 things to consider when buying an air purifier
1. Why do we need an air purifier?
Air purifiers are the best way to clean up the harmful indoor air. This purifier also helps to maintain a healthy environment by removing mould spores and pet dander.
- Purifiers typically have multiple filters to remove indoor allergens. So if you have allergies, you should choose an air purifier.
- If you are an asthma patient, you should consider an air purifier in your house.
- These purifiers are also specifically designed to remove smoke, fireplace soot, and other associated fumes.
- Select an air purifier specially designed for handling pets.
2. What size of air purifier do we need?
The size of an air purifier is the most vital thing in an air purifier buying guide. So consider the square footage of the room you want to purify.
Air purifiers that can clean the air in a space at least four times per hour are best for allergy- and asthma patients.
According to the size, the purifier is divided into four categories. Use these guidelines:
- Small: Small air purifiers are for personal space or rooms up to 299 square feet.
- Medium: This type of Air purifier is for rooms between 300 and 699 square feet.
- Large: These air purifiers are for rooms between 700 and 1,900 square feet.
3. What features do we need on an air purifier?
Features are also another most vital thing in an air purifier buying guide.
- Buy an Air purifier that is energy star rated by EPA, to save money and conserve energy.
- Look for an Air purifier that can be easily controlled by your smartphone.
- An air purifier that comes up with Air quality indicators.
- There are some more Features like: caster wheels, filter change indicators, handles for easy mobility, remote controls, and multiple fan speeds.
4. Where should we place our Air purifier?
You can place your air purifier in your bedroom since that’s where you spend the most time.
You may need to invest in additional units for other rooms because portable air purifiers are designed primarily to purify the air in one room only.
Alternatively, you can choose a purifier that includes portability features to make it easier to move it from room to room. Whole-house air purifier is the best choice for cleaning air in every room.
5. How much Maintenance does the air purifier require?
Lastly, maintenance is also vital in air purifier buying guides. The main type of maintenance required is replacing air filters.
Some of the filters are:
- HEPA filters: It lasts about one year depending on use. Certain brands, like HyperHEPA filters, last up to 5 years.
- Activated carbon filters: These types of filters last for 6 months.
- Pre-filters: This filter generally lasts 3 months.
Some other types of air purifiers never need filter replacement, such as Airfree air sterilizers. These types of purifiers use heat or ultraviolet light to purify the air.
So the bottom line is that before buying an air purifier, take a look at this Air purifier buying guide. Buy a purify that is compatible and easy to use.