Hamraaz web application is developed by the technical team of the army soldiers. Its main purpose is to serve soldiers of the Indian Army. The web-based application helps soldiers in the communication of their service. Besides, it also helps them with the payment-related information on their mobile. This app is not for civilians. If you want to learn more about the Hamraaz web-based application, then you have landed at the right places. This post shares all the important information related to the app and its download procedure. Let’s find more.
Hamraaz App: An Overview
The Army developed the Hamraaz app in-house, and it was launched in August 2017. It helps to provide information about their posts and promotions to Jawans. The software allows an Indian soldier to view and helps to download their monthly salary slips, Form 16. It has also reduced the gap between the soldiers’ communications. It also enables information to be communicated promptly to junior commissioned officers and other personnel.
After verifying the Aadhaar details, the Indian Army developers linked the operation of the application to keep all the information and use of the Hamraaz app secure. With the Army database over the National Information Centre cloud, the same Aadhaar details will be verified, and Army personnel will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number. This means that to enable the services of the Indian Army Hamraaz app, a soldier needs to have the latest mobile number connected to his/her Aadhaar number.
How To Download Hamraaz Web Based Application?
To download the Hamraaz web-app, you need to follow the below-given procedure:
- In the first place, you need to visit the official website of Hamraaz.
- On the site, you can see a download pop-up.
- When you hit on Download button, it will automatically be saved on the memory card.
- You may install the application from the SD card.
- Once installed, you can sign-up by providing the required information.
- You will need to enter your Aadhar card when signing-up for the Hamraaz web application.
- Once done, you can start using the application to access your Payment, Pay, and other details related to the service.
Main Features Of Application
User Personal Notifications, Shared Interest, grievance submissions & monitoring, AFPP fund subscriptions, and more are features of the Hamraaz Army App 6.51 edition. This Hamraaz Army App android-based mobile app has been created solely by the Army Soldiers Technical Team to serve Indian Army soldiers to communicate their service and pay them with related information on their mobile phones. Civilians can not use the Hamraaz web application.
What Are The Advantages And Limitations Of Using The Application?
Hamraaz web app has several benefits to offer to the Indian army soldiers. Check the below-given list:
- The app is absolutely free to use.
- It can help the military officers and personnel to stay informed about their pay and other service-related details.
- The app offers access to payslips and other services.
Limitations Of The Application
There are a few limitations of the Hamraaz application as well. Check below:
- The application is limited to Android only. it is not developed for Windows and iOS.
- The application hangs every now and then.
How To Access The Payslips Using The Application?
The app is free of charge for the Indian soldiers, and they can download it from the Google Play Store. You can simply download it from the official government site mgov.gov.in. To open the Hamraaz payslip, you will have to enter the Payslip password on the Hamraaz web app accurately. Once you are logged in, open the PDF file. The password to open the PDF file is the first four digits of your PAN card and the date and month of your DOB.
Latest Version Of The Hamraaz Application
There are several versions of the Hamraaz android application. The app is not devoid of technical glitches and hangs often. To streamline the major shortcomings of the application and improve its functions. Some of the main versions of the application are:
- Hamraaz App Version 6.5
- Version 6.0 of the Hamraaz army app.
- Hamraaz Army App Download Latest Version 5.0
- Download Hamraaz Army App Latest Version 4.5
The latest updated version of the application is 6.51; you can download it by following the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology legit website.
- Next, hit the download button, and an Apk file will be downloaded.
- You need to have Android 5.0 or above to download the application.
- Next, you need to click on the download Apk file.
- Moving ahead, click on Install.
- Once installed, you can use the Hamraaz app 6.51 version.
How To Recover The Forgotten Hamraaz App Password?
If you forget your Hamraaz application password and are not able to access your Payslips, then you can recover it with the utmost ease. On the login page, you can see a “Forgot Password” button. Click on the same, and on the next page, you will have to enter your PAN card number (all in the capital) and captcha code in the text box. After finishing this step, click on the submit button. You may now change your password and access your Payslips.
Hamraaz Application For Windows And iOS
Hamraaz app can only be accessed on Android devices. If you want to use the latest version of the application, then you need to have Android 5.0 or above. However, if you want to use the application on Windows or iOS, then you have to wait until the newer versions roll out that are designed according to Windows or iOS.
This post elaborates on the Hamraaz web and some other essential information related to it. If you are having any kind of trouble or query related to this android application, then reading this post until the end can be helpful for you. If you want more posts from us, then our blog section has many more for you. Make a visit!